Healthy Recipe : Country Fruit Dessert
- 2 medium apples – unpeeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place apples, pineapple chunks with juice, grapes, and orange juice in a medium baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon, oil and cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until apples are tender.
- Serve hot.