Healthy Recipe: Spinach, Pear and Feta Salad
- 2 pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup diet lemon-lime soda
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Place the pears in a bowl with the lemon-lime soda. Set aside; this will keep them from turning brown.
- Place the baby spinach in a serving bowl, and add the shallot, feta cheese and pine nuts.
- Drain the pears, and discard the soda.
- Add pears to the salad, and toss to blend. Serve with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.