Healthy Recipe: SweetВ andВ Silky Strawberry Sorbet
- 1В poundВ ripeВ strawberries,В hulled andВ chopped
- 1/2 cup В sugar
- 1В pinchВ salt
- 1В 1/2В teaspoonsВ cornstarch
- 1В 1/2В teaspoonsВ coldВ water
- 3В tablespoonsВ lemonВ juice
- В Place berries in the work bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Combine berry puree, sugar, and salt in a large saucepan. Heat until melted and just simmering.
- Whisk cornstarch into theВ cold water; stir into heated berry mixture.
- Remove from heat, andВ stir in lemon juice. В Cool slightly.
- Refrigerate berry mixture until cold, about 2 hours.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.