Beautiful and healthy hair is a dream for everyone. You can get amazing hair by shaking a hand with your kitchen. It is a place that feeds your tummy every day, however it has the power to take care of your skin and hair as well. There are several things that always help your hair. You can easily make some homemade masks for your hair. Be a little careful while choosing the ingredients because wrong experiment can spoil the natural hair texture.
Masks for Dry Hair
Styling products and seasonal effects are an enemy for dry hair because they get split ends very quickly. Dry hair requires a lot of attention and natural oils are best for this purpose.
- Apply olive oil thoroughly on your scalp. Add a tea spoon of tea tree oil if possible. Leave at least for two hours and wash.
- Almond oil is amazing for dry hair and skin. You can even apply it on your dry damaged skin as an exfoliation remedy. Massage it into your scalp and locks at least three times a week.
- Apply sour cream or yogurt on your scalp. Leave for half an hour and rinse with warm water. Massage on your scalp for five minutes and wash your hair with cool water.
Masks for Oily Hair
Oily hair looks very untidy and becomes a hurdle when you need to shampoo them daily during busy routine. So here are few recommendations how to deal with this problem.
- Massage egg white in your oily hair and then rinse with warm water. Do it regularly to maintain healthy looking hair.
- Pour one table spoon of corn starch in your hair and brush it off completely. You can overcome natural hair oil if you apply it every second day.
Masks for Itchy Scalp and Sun Damaged Hair
Itching usually occurs due to the dry flakes on the skin. If you have dry hair then best remedy is yogurt whereas for any other type of scalp you can make an effective mask for your hair.
- Mix two table spoon of lemon juice in two table spoon of olive oil. Rinse the mixture in damp hair. You can apply steam to gain best results if possible.
- For sun damaged hair, apply honey on your scalp and cover all the hair locks with it. To dilute honey add a little olive oil into it. If the hair is extreme sun damaged, add egg yolk to this mixture. It is a protein rich mask that quickly revitalizes hair.