Everybody is always in search of the perfect body, and wants to look in the mirror and be happy with what sees there. Cellulite it is the problem that irritate most of the people, skinny or not, especially women, because those little irregularities in the skin makes them being disappointed with their body.
There are many doctors and scientists that question the concept of cellulite, but people look at their skin and don`t think that way.
No matter what is the result of this discussion, the fat similar to an orange peel that deposits specially in the hips, buttocks, belly and arms, requires some attention. So, you can massage or simply apply this anticellulite cream in your cellulite zones to take care of them.
The main component of this anticellulite cream is the ivy concentrated decoction that is good for fighting cellulite because it helps to disperse the fluids and the toxins. This cream also has waxes, oils and essential oils to hydrate your skin and to give the cream a pleasant scent. The coffee was added to boost the anticellulite power of the ivy by burning the fat and toxins in your body, and to exfoliate your skin so that the ingredients of the anticellulite cream can deeper penetrate your skin.
Ivy Anticellulite Cream Ingredients
- – 2 tea spoons of bee wax
- – 1 tea spoon of emulsifying wax
- – 3 tea spoons of almond oil
- – 1 tea spoon of avocado oil
- – 4 table spoons of ivy concentrated decoction
- – 8 drops of oregano essential oil
- – 8 drops of fennel essential oil
- – 8 drops of rosemary essential oil
- – 2 tea spoons of coffee grounds
Ivy Anticellulite Cream Preparation
- Melt the waxes in bain-marie. Warm the oils and the coffee grounds and mix them well with the waxes.
- Add the ivy concentrated decoction, and beat it well. Let the mixture cool and then add gently the essential oils, one by one.
- Put the mixture in a bottle to use it whenever you want.
Massage your cellulite areas with the cream, or apply the cream in those areas and wrap those areas with a cling film and remove it after 30 minutes.