Girls always try to compare themselves with others no matter it is about dressing, make up, haircut or natural beauty and fitness. They look like butterflies spreading smiles everywhere and they should take care of themselves to be attention grabbing.
Beauty tips for Girls: Skin Care
First of all, here are two pretty common but very useful tips:
- Drinking warm milk before going to bed keeps skin healthy and young and strengthens the bones as well. If some drops of olive oil are added to the milk, it will give skin a natural glow.
- Drink plenty of water and try to have fresh juices.
And some recipes that help you to be beautiful and magnificent:
- Tomato is an awesome cleanser and increases sunscreen ability in the skin. Add one fully ripe tomato juice in equal amount of milk apply it once or twice a day, it will deep cleanse your skin and protect it from UV rays.
- Make a mixture of olive oil and coconut oil and apply on your eyelashes with a cotton ball every night before going to sleep will increase your eyelashes length.
- Mix an egg yolk with a tea spoon of olive oil and two tea spoons of lemon apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash, if you apply it daily will make your skin fair and glowing.
- If you have oily skin, spray rose water and clean it with tissue paper in day time.
- If skin is dry make powder of almonds make paste with fresh water and use it daily night.
- For acne mash onion and dip in vinegar keep it in the refrigerator for hours and then apply this paste on acne disturbed parts. It will give you acne free clear skin.
Beauty tips for Girls: Hair Care
- Massage hair with oil at least two hours before washing the scalp.
- Dip a towel in warm water, squeeze the excessive water, roll around your scalp. It open pores and helps oil penetrate more in hair roots.
- Make a mixture of olive oil and mustard oil applying this mixture five days a week can give you very thick and healthy hair.
- Coconut oil helps hair grow faster. If you mix lemon juice in coconut oil and spread it on scalp, it reduces dandruff.
- Applying lemon juice with equal amount of water lessens the hair fall and help hair grow more.
Beauty tips for Girls: What to Wear
Here are some basic do’s and don’ts which keep you beautiful.
- Always wear normal stylish dresses, do not try to expose body parts extra ordinarily neither go for extra tight outfits, prefer fresh colors and prints.
- Never apply lip liner of darker color than your lipstick, prefer light color of your lip gloss or lip balm, never apply bright lipsticks like mature aged married women.
- Young girls should not wear layers of makeup, as it steals natural moisturizers and increases signs of aging. Extra layers of makeup makes you look older than your age group and your face appears artificial.
- Never pinch pimples from face to avoid acne.
- Do not wear high heels in daily routine.
- Use a good sun screen before exposing to sunlight, wear nice sunglasses, and do cleansing every night before going to sleep.