Looking attractive is not only the necessity of women but men should also have a good looking appearance. Being a guy’ doesn’t mean that your skin and hair do not need care.
Beauty Tips for Men: Skin Care
Some of our tips you’ll probably find pretty well-known, but the thing is though we all know them theoretically, we rarely do it by real. So a few common tips for men:
- Skin of men is rough as compared to women; they should never use cosmetics applicable for female skin.
- Join a good gym to do proper exercise daily and after doing gym always have a proper drink and diet according to the instructor recommendation.
- Drink plenty of water and fruit juices.
And some easy homemade recipes:
- Squeeze a lemon in a glass of water, mix a table spoon of sugar in it, to add more taste you can add a pinch of salt as well. Drinking it daily will give your skin a natural shine.
- Go for jogging in daily morning it activates your blood circulation and keeps your body fit. The sun and dust exposure of your skin is more than girls’, so you need to take more care for your skin. Get a good cleanser to cleanse your skin daily. Mash a ripe tomato in a little milk, apply it on your face and neck leave it for twenty minutes it will draw out all the dust and dirt from your skin.
- Get black head removing strips of a reliable brand; wipe off black heads as they start appearing.
- To get a fair complexion mix one yoke of egg in a table spoon of lemon and add a little honey to it apply on your face and wash after twenty minutes. Doing it for a month without skipping a day will give you a glowing skin.
Beauty Tips for Men : Hair Care
If your hair length is not so long that does not mean you become careless about them. Carelessness of men is a big reason for their skin aging and hair fall.
Here are some tips which are easy to maintain but also very effective.
- Never apply different gel or mousse in your hair frequently, it will make your hair fall quicker.
- To prevent the general hairloss make a mixture of mustard oil and olive oil massage in your hair gently. Try to apply oil mixture in your hair daily night before going to sleep.
- Add lemon juice in equal amount of water, massage it in your hair and wash after an hour. Doing it three days a week will give u a dandruff free scalp.
Here are some basic things you should keep in mind.
- Wear clean pair of socks and undergarments every day to prevent bad body odor, use a good deodorant, after shave lotion and perfume.
- If your feet release excessive sweat naturally, you can sprinkle a little talcum powder in your shoes before wearing them. By this you can reduce the bad smell produced in your feet after wearing shoes for a whole day.
- You can add more attraction to your personality if you are daring enough to wear a little face foundation occasionally.
- Wearing colors according to your complexion is better.
- Have a proper haircut according to your face.
- Trying to behave like a funky hunk never suits a boy with mature looks.