Healthy Recipe : Chicken Tostadas
- В 6 (8 inch) (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1В (15В ounce)В canВ blackВ beans,В rinsedВ andВ drained
- 2В teaspoonsВ chiliВ powder,В divided
- 1В teaspoonВ groundВ cumin,В divided
- 1/2В cupВ salsa
- 3/4В poundВ skinless,В bonelessВ chickenВ breastВ halvesВ -В cutВ intoВ strips
- 2В cupsВ finelyВ choppedВ tomatoes, drained
- 1В cupВ choppedВ onion
- 1 1/2 cups low fatВ cheese
- 2 cups torn romaine
- В Spritz both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 minutes; turn and bake 3 minutes longer or until crisp. Set aside.
- В In a food processor, process the beans until smooth. In a saucepan, combine the beans, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon cuminВ and salsa; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- В Sprinkle chicken with remaining chili powder and cumin. In a skillet coatedВ with nonstick cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 5 minutes or until juices run clear, stirring constantly.
- Spread bean mixture over tortillas to within 1/2 in. of edges of tortillas. Top with the chicken, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top withВ romaine.