Healthy Recipe : Delicious Grilled Tuna
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup crumbled dried thyme
- 1 cup dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 pounds fresh tuna fillet
- In a large bowl, stir together the white wine, balsamic vinegar, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Place the fillet into the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Heat a grill for medium heat. Brush the grate with oil, once it is hot. Place the tuna fillet on the grill grate, and discard the marinade.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, turning frequently for even cooking.
- Serve immediately when the outer part flakes easily but the center is still slightly pink.