Healthy Recipe : Fish Fillets In Foil
- 6 (3 ounce) fillets haddock
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons capers
- 8 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Center each piece of fish on an individual piece of aluminum foil (large enough to enclose the fish when folded). Sprinkle each piece of fish with salt and pepper.
- Divide the sliced tomatoes, onion, red and yellow peppers between the 6 pieces of fish, and place on top of the filets. Sprinkle evenly with the capers and parsley. Then drizzle each filet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Fold and seal the foil into a packet and place on a baking sheet.
- Leave 2 inches between each packet to provide heat circulation. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and unwrap. One packet per person.