Healthy Recipe : Greek Lima Beans In Tomato
- 1В (16В ounce)В packageВ driedВ limaВ beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans choppedВ tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Place the lima beans in a large saucepan. Pour enough water to fill to 2 inches above top of the beans. Allow to soak overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 В degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 20 minutes; drain. Pour the beans into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Add the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, and dill; stir.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally and adding water if the mixture appears dry.