- 1В tablespoonВ butter
- 1В cupВ choppedВ onion
- 2В teaspoonsВ mincedВ garlic
- 2 pounds cubed fully cooked extra leanВ ham
- 3 (29 ounce) cans pumpkin puree
- 1 (32 ounce) В chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- В Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic in the butter until soft.
- Combine the onion, garlic, ham, pumpkin puree, chicken broth, thyme, pepper, and rosemary in a slow cooker set to Low;В cook 8 to 10 hours.