Healthy Recipe В : Orzo with Feta Salad
- 1/4В cupВ oliveВ oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives,В chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded andВ diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped freshВ oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbledВ feta cheese
- 1/2 pound dried orzo pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Stir together olive oil, lemon juice, olives, tomatoes, red pepper,В red onion, garlic, oregano, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the orzo andВ cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and toss the tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.