Healthy Recipe : Saucy Cranberry Orange Chicken
- 1В tablespoonВ vegetableВ oil
- 4В skinless,В bonelessВ chickenВ breastВ halves
- 1/4В cupВ orangeВ juice
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- В 1 cup of water
- 1В tablespoonВ driedВ cranberries
- 1В tablespoonВ choppedВ freshВ sage leaves
- 1/8В teaspoonВ groundВ blackВ pepper
- 4В cupsВ hotВ cookedВ instantВ whiteВ rice
- SlicedВ greenВ onion
- В Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it’s well browned on both В sides.
- Add the orange juice, cranberry juice, water, cranberries, sage and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat toВ low.
- В Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken mixture over the rice and sprinkle with the onions.