Healthy Recipe : Southwestern Tomato Pasta
- 1В poundВ pasta
- 4В largeВ tomatoes,В cubed
- 1В teaspoonВ choppedВ freshВ cilantro
- 1В pinchВ driedВ basil
- 1 teaspoon В sugar
- 1/2В teaspoonВ driedВ oregano
- 1/3В cupВ oliveВ oil saltВ andВ pepperВ toВ taste
- В 2 tablespoons low fat cheese (optional)
- В Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cilantro, basil, sugar and oregano; mix well, then add olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Combine sauce with pasta and toss to coat. Top with cheese and serve.