Healthy Recipe В : Warm Chicken Spinach Salad
- 3В cupsВ tornВ freshВ spinach
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained (or fresh ones)
- 1/2В cupВ slicedВ freshВ mushrooms 3В slicesВ В redВ onion,В halved
- 1/2В poundВ skinless,В bonelessВ chickenВ breastВ halvesВ -В cutВ intoВ strips
- 1/4В cupВ choppedВ walnuts
- 2В tablespoonsВ oliveВ orВ vegetableВ oil
- 2В teaspoonsВ cornstarch
- 1/2В teaspoonВ groundВ ginger
- 1/4В cupВ orangeВ juice
- 1/4В cupВ redВ wineВ vinegarВ orВ cider vinegar
- В On two salad plates, arrange spinach, oranges, mushrooms and onion; set aside.
- In a skillet, saute chicken and walnuts in oil untilВ chicken is no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, ginger, orange juice and vinegar until smooth; stir into the chicken mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or untilВ thickened and bubbly.
- Pour over salads and serving immediately.