Beach wedding is more than a dream for every girl. Everything should be ideal from venue to the dress themes. There are several cases in which makeup style depends on arrangement, dress code, theme, your relationship with the groom and bride, either you are a guest or the bride. However you have to be eye catching in all the cases.
Make Up Tips For A Beach Wedding: If You Are A Guest
If you are a guest you can go for pastel colors, pinks or peaches because the beach weddings are arranged in the day time and dark shining things do not give a positive impact. Wear a light color outfit and select it according to the season. Wear the makeup according to the trend.
- Pinks and peaches are always in fashion. You can try champagne color blushers with very light shimmer just to make your skin glow.
- For the eye make you can smudge two tones of pinks together the darker one outside and the lighter one inside. If you have small or round shaped eyes you can change the shape of the eye shadow to make your eye look bigger.
- Never wear heavy coats of foundation as it makes the skin appear artificial in sun light. During the summer season you can only apply concealer. Put a little amount of concealer under eyes and smudge it carefully. Work with it on the upper eyelid and the spots and dark areas you have on your skin. Let it settle on your skin and apply very little amount of foundation or you can just go for a primer.
- Wear light color lipstick without a layer of lip gloss during the summer season. Apply a little amount of lip gloss just to make it fine. For the darker tone you can wear red lipstick. Do not try browns or maroons because they will make you look aged.
- For the hair you can go for a nice up do where you can place a matching tropical flower in the side.
Make Up Tips For A Beach Wedding: If You Are A Bride
Wedding day is the most special day. Start preparing yourself a week before the wedding and take advices from experts to make you more special. In all the cases you have to stand out if you are a bride but do not play with colors on the beach wedding or you will appear like a color palette.
- Always prepare your hair first. You can put curls in your hair or can go for a wonderful up do with a stylish pompadour. You can add glitter to your hair for the shines and sparkles but never fill up everything. Select the hairstyle according to your face shape.
- Wear a pastel eye make up with champagne and pink blusher. It will make you look fresh and younger.
- To give you a complete bridal look wear a red or shocking pink colored lipstick with light lip gloss.