There are some styles which never die and you can have them on almost every occasion. You can add some perky effects to your eye makeup if you play with different combinations. It is necessary to learn the perfect blending because it is the biggest element to get the perfect smoky eyes.
Make Up Tips: Combinations That You Can Try To Get Smoky Eyes
- Apply dull gold base and add deep purple on top. It will be classy and royal especially if you have naturally big eyes.
- Champagne lustrous base blended with creamy gold and bright blue on top. You can also go for royal blue or navy blue.
- Peach base with golden ending can be blended with dark green color.
- Most preferred combination for smoky eyes is black and silver. You can make it with grey, silver and black.
Smoky eyes: Start Up With Eye Lids
Make your eyelids crease with color and let it dry. Use the primer make up base of a well known brand because it will prevent your eye to become oily.
Smoky eyes: Use The Eye Liner
For the typical smoky eyes usually people use the black, grey or brown eye liner. Draw a thicker line in the middle of the eye and blend it with other color. You can play with red or purple if you want to go for a jewel toned color. Use the eye liner of green, blue or purple color.
Smoky eyes: Blend The Layers
Start blending the layers by adding darker color to your eye makeup. Start applying the color from your lids to the crease. Start bending it carefully work on blending, blending , blending. It will make your smoky fine and perfect.
Apply a line on the lower lid of the eye with a darker color eye pencil or eye shadow. Blend it on the lower part to compliment the upper lid.
Smoky eyes: Applying Mascara
Once you finish doing the eye makeup. Take a complete look of the smoky eyes and make them even if anything is incomplete. Apply mascara in the proper manner. You can use a spoon to prevent the mascara touch your makeup. Place the lower side of the spoon behind the lashes, in this way your lashes will be spread on the back of the spoon. Now apply the mascara carefully and let it dry. Comb your lashes with a lash brush. Now apply another coat of mascara and use the lash curler after drying.
Make Up Tips And Tricks
- There are several things you have to keep in kind while having a smoky makeup. Always leave your lips nude if you are having a very dark eye makeup. It will make your eyes stand out more.
- Work in adding more mascara to make your lashes look thicker. The make up will stand out more by giving you a younger look.
- Never use the pencil liners while doing smoky eyes.